In general, with reasonable price and excellent performance Condor XC-MINI Key Cutting Machine is a decent tool! That’s the answer. And below users feedback and reviews can prove it!
(Tested OK) Condor XC-MINI users’ feedback and review:
- Cut New GM, Coverlet, HU100, PSA Peugeot, Citroen VAT2 key, XC-MINI makes job easier
- Do Toyota TOY43 all key lost, save you a lot of time
- Cut Suzuki, Mazda (key tooth in ignition lock more than door lock) all key lost, simply by enter the key code
- Do Hyundai, Kia, Peugeot, and Citroen all key lost, directly program keys
- HU101 works fine, HU92 works fine.
- HU66 OK, have to do two passes on each side to get the key to work, same with hu100.
- Fix the problem that other key cutting machines cut domestic Honda key not accurately
- Clio 2 series with m1 clamp all is ok perfect
- Panda MJ year 2005 cut key ok
- Support “Define key tool” in a short time, for example: define 2015 corolla key
But we have to commit that no tool is perfect! Below are some aspects Condor XC-MINI can improve and be better:
- No built-in battery
- No solution for Renault emergency blade yet
- Condor XC-MINI cannot decode HU83
- Track still breaks
For key cutting machine price $3,000 around, Condor XC-MINI Master is the best! Condor XC-MINI Key Cutting Machine will only cost you $2,999! (Package include all tools you need to start key cutting job)