As an experienced locksmith, I come to share my reviews on all tools I owned: Xhorse VVDI2, VVDI MB Tool, Condor XC-MINI key cutting machine, SuperOBD SKP900, CK100 key programmer and Xhorse BMW Multi Tool. Hope it helps you!
Good Device to do BMW CAS system from Xhorse (REALLY good company) especially program CAS4+ all key lost. The device have option for reading pin code and key programming for PSA, keyprogramming and remote programming for VAG and BMW (CAS). But as i said i dont have tried so much.
Another Xhorse device to do Mercedes Benz keys, I made a lot of keys for Benz from 97 to 2014. And Xhorse keep continues update for their products! They did listen to customers and try to make VVDI MB Tool better. Of course the device doesn’t do everything, but there is no device in the market that can do all the keys, and if someone tells you that, it is a lie. Need some time to understand how the system from Mercedes works, but if you get the logic you can use any device.
For me, the best key cutting machine for price € 3,000 around is Condor XC-MINI. Besides I got one only and €2,669 at online seller called UOBDII.COM. I’m really happy with it so far.
Tested OK with XC-MINI:
- Cut New GM, Coverlet, HU100, PSA Peugeot, Citroen VAT2 key, XC-MINI makes job easier
- Do Toyota TOY43 all key lost, save you a lot of time
- Cut Suzuki, Mazda (key tooth in ignition lock more than door lock) all key lost, simply by enter the key code
- Do Hyundai, Kia, Peugeot, and Citroen all key lost, directly program keys
- HU101 works fine, HU92 works fine.
- HU66 OK, have to do two passes on each side to get the key to work, same with hu100.
- Fix the problem that other key cutting machines cut domestic Honda key not accurately
- Clio 2 series with m1 clamp all is ok perfect.
- Panda MJ year 2005 cut key OK.
SKP900 is really good tool for the ASIAN brand of cars, PSA group (But you can’t get the pin code with that device), Land Rover, Range Rover, Mazda etc. It does a lot of cars and seldom disappoints me!
This device you will need to have for cars before 2005, like SKP900 most of the cars you don’t get the pin code, but for programming remotes and keys it is good!! I often use it to program VW keys within 5 minutes.
This one I have used a lot and it is a good device to make BMW CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 AND CAS3+, for CAS4 the device came with one option that can reflash the unit for one old version, program the key and put the cas4 system again, I don’t advise doing that, but have some friends who tried and erased the CAS.