FoxFlash Master ECU Programmer is a new, unique and revolutionary tool for automotive professionals, tuners and engine calibration engineers.master version full protocols open Free update. No subscription, no annual fee. Tool can online and off line work (some of ecu and functions can offline) Auto checksum Online support Two Years Warranty. Excellent technical support. Help desk and tuner account ECU and TCU connect wires with pdf.
FoxFlash Master ECU Tool Unboxing:
Support Five Modes and Full System:
1. OBD mode: (read the data from Diagnostic port ,you need remove the ecu or tcu from car or open the ecu box , just read everything from car, we also support obd vr read, we supply original file from our server, you can direct obd vr read it )
2. BENCH mode: we also call it service mode, you can use this mode clone or backup all ecu data, read the internal flash and external flash and eeprom data, so you can save a lot of money for clone ecu and tcu , you also can clone tcu and chiptuning with this mode.
3. Jtag mode: open the ecu , and wire it or use ours adapter connect ecu ways,some of denso ecu always need use this mode for read and write .
4. Boot mode: open the ecu and always can backup everything , read the flash and eeprom , you can save some ecu cause your obd write failed, or some others reason cause the ecu dead.
5. Full system : you can read and write by pinout for most of ecu and tcu
6. BDM mode: some of the ecu need read and write in bdm mode ,open the ecu and use ours adapter connect it
Support Winols damaos
As we all know, winols damaos and A2L is very expensive ,we supply these to ours customer for free, so you can get it for chitpuning, dtc off, and so on.
Supported Control Units
We believe a control units list can be considered as a more safe approach to correctly target the overall tuning procedure due to the fact that a lot of brands offer identical car models & versions that share different Control Unit types.
Please note that foxFlash can help you select the right protocol with its auto-detection feature when identifying on most control units.
Support Vehicle Types: