The JDiag BT-100 Battery Tester makes it affordable for anyone to experience the advantages of conductance testing: a safe, fast, simple, and portable tester that improves productivity and accuracy. Now it is available at uobdii.com, Here is the detailed information.
An Essential Battery Tester for the Professional Technician
Automotive OEM dealers and service organizations around the world choose The JDiag BT-100 Battery Tester for its proven Battery technology and test algorithms.
JDIAG BT-100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems, it can test car battery voltage, AC and DC voltage, resistance, leakage, short circuit, components activation etc.
On top of the great features of the BT-100, key features of the BT-100 include:
- Tiny deviation and more precise testing data
- Can protect the circuit when power supply is reversed
- Support input voltage range from 9V to 70V
- Multi-languages available even the minority languages can be customized
- The Large battery clip can carry more load
- Support 12V cars and 24V trucks
- Overload self protection: reset automatically after overload, no need operation
- Available with personalized customization and OEM orders.
JDIAG Battery Tester is the real deal. Compare with dozens of mileage correction tools on the market, it has some clear pros…
- 10m diagnostic cable
- Low power consumption and high performance
- Easy to confirm if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
- Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
- By pressing the power switch, the positive or negative current will be conducted to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
- Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. JDIAG BT-100 is also short-circuit protected, its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
- Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. JDIAG BT-100’s long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
Simple and lightweight design
JDIAG BT-100 Battery Tester Specifications
- Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F°)
- External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions: Length 165 mm* Width 40 mm* Height 27 mm
6.DC voltage range: 0-65V +1 digit
7.Resistance range: 0-200 K ohm
8.Frequency response of tone pass through
9.0Hz to 10K HZ.
11.Rating current: 1-10 Amp
13.100% current : no trip
14.150% current: trip in one hour
15.200% current: trip in 3-30 seconds
16.300% current: trip in 0.5-4.0 seconds