I will show you how to diagnose Hyundai Elantra(HDC) 2012 G 1.6 DOHC by Xtuner E3 Wifi on Android-based PAD win10. To me, Xtuner E3 Wifi is worth each penny, it can do what I want it to do, so I would like to share what I test ok and communicate with you who have Xtuner E3 or will own one.
Tool to prepare:
- Xtuner E3 wifi OBD2 scanner, $145 free shipping at uobdii.com, 3-5 working days delivery. BTW, Angela is experienced customer service, she is very familiar with E3 and we chat friendly.
- Android-based PAD win10 with WIFI available
- Hyundai Elantra(HDC) 2012 G 1.6 DOHC
Function to display:
Read and clear DTCs on Engine,
Read data stream
BCM active test, Wiper relay and Head Lamp relay
Communicate: Via WIFI
- Connect PAD WIFI.
- Click “Xtuner E3.exe” and come to the function menu.
- Click “Settings” to check Xtuner E3 basic version incl. system version, firmware version, link version and serial number.
- Back to the menu, click “Expert Service System”, and choose Hyundai PRO v19.1.
- Choose “Diagnose”-> “Vehicle Manual Select” incl. Area, model, year and engine. E.g Hyundai Elantra(HDC) 2012 G 1.6 DOHC.
- Click “system selection”, Xtuner E3 covers Engine, AT, ABS, airbag, BCM, IMMO and CODE. Here I select “Engine” to read and clear DTCs.
- Function: data list
- Click “BCM”->”active test”-> “Wiper relay”, then “Head Lamp relay”,
For more test display, please watch video at:
UOBDII All rights reserved Diagnose Hyundai Elantra (HDC) 2012 by Xtuner E3 Wifi on PAD win10