Tested many solutions for SD connect c4 software – EPC/WIS shortcut (EPC 09.2014). After 8-10 minutes work NOT the shortcut, EWA net error 462 – expired.
Here, I would share a good solution and it works 100%:
find and edit this file: C:/programm files/EWA net/config/um_cfg.xml
Find this line:
and change 30 to -1 .
And in this line:
change 480 to -1 .
If the solution does not work, try:
- Delete the EPC application from Java in Control Panel.
2. Run the fix.
3. From EWA Admin Tool —> Restart EWA server service —> Stop EWA database —> Start EWA database. (Or you can simply restart your computer).
4. From EWA net shotcut —> Make sure that you have a valid key —> Log on and Start EPC.
5. Close EPC and EWA net (Internet Browser).
6. Create EPC shortcut from Java in Control Panel.After this make new EPC/WIS shortcut (from JAVA) and this shortcut will never expire.