Maintenance tips: A 2020 Bonneville Bobber, its maintenance time is up, then dash board shows a “wrench” for maintenance tips.
Tips: after finishing related maintenance items, please follow below steps to remove maintenance tips.
Solutions: using OBDSTAR MS80 to operate an [Set distance remaining until next scheduled maintenance].
- Connect MS80 to Motorcycle, enter [Moto Diag].
- Click [All], input letters such ‘TR’ in search bar, click [Triumph].
Tips: by searching keywords, find out related motorcycles quickly.
- Click the newest Triumph version.
- Click [select from vehicle], [B], [Bonneville Bobber]
- Click on [Service system (Service lamp reset)].
- Click [Enter].
Tips: click [Diag Socket] or [Diag Connector] can check the socket location or diag cable information.
- Click on [Special Function].
- Read the notes, then click [Agree].
- Input password 123, click [Enter].
- Click [Set distance remaining until next scheduled maintenance].
- Click [Enter], follow the steps.
- Click [Down] and [Up],set your expected maintenance mileage, such as 6000, click [Enter].
- Maintenance tips reminder has been removed successfully.
Learn more: MS80 Test Video