Post includes two parts: 1. Authorization of VVDI2 FEM /BDC key program & KM reset functions (with & without Condor Mini) . 2. VVDI2 programs BMW FEM BDC capabilities 3. VVDI2 programs BMW FEM BDC key step by step instruction.
- Authorization of VVDI2 FEM /BDC key program & KM reset functions
Requirement: provide VVDI2 and Condor serial NO.
Requirement: provide VVDI2 serial NO.
Contact email at Sales@UOBDII.com if any questions.
- VVDI2 programs BMW FEM BDC capabilities
1.support make new key with ignition switch(support add spare key and all key lost, all key lost require ISN)
2.support reset FEM/BDC KM(cluster require reset manually)
3.support erase key(after erase the key position become blank position)
4.support backup coding
5.support restore coding
- VVDI2 program BMW FEM BDC key step by step instruction
- read FEM/BDC coding via OBDII or on the bench
- you’d better not close this window after starting this procedure
- open FEM/BDC shell, find out where the 95128/95256 chip is, read EEPROM dump via BDM programmer
- load original EEPROM dump and save special EEPROM dump, write special EEPROM dump back to the 95128/95256 chip
- Restore FEM/BDC shell, provide -12v and connect it via OBD
- this operation requires connecting FEM/BDC on the bench, and make sure you finish step 1 ans step 2
- provide +12v to FEM.BDC and connect it via OBD
- open FEM/BDC shell, write original EEPROM dump (read step 2) back to the 95128/95256 chip
- restore FEM/BDC shell and connect it via OBD
loading coding file (read step 1), write to FEM/BDC via OBDII, finish FEM/BDC programming
Attach two pictures:
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved VVDI2 BMW FEM BDC key programming user manual step by step