Xtool KS-1 Toyota Smart Key Simulator, compatible with any of X100 PAD2 / PAD3 / A80/ H6 / PS90/ X100 PAD Elite, can program Toyota Lexus Smart Key when all keys lost via OBD.
This is Xtool KS-1 Toyota Lexus Smart Key Simulator:
– Supports Toyota 94 / D4, 98, 39, 88 / A8, A9 type.
– Can be reused. After matching the key, turn off the power or remove the battery to restore the initial state.
– Function: generation, copy and simulation of key chip.
– Read original car data from OBD to generate emergence simulation key.
Compatible with these Xtool devices:
Xtool A80 (need to buy kc100)
PS90 (need to buy kc100)
H6 (need to buy kc100)
X100 PAD Elite (need to buy kc100)
How to use Xtool KS-1 simulator to program Toyota Lexus smart key when all lost?
- Connect x100 pad2 with vehicle, select Diagnosis->Immobilization->Toyota->All smart key lost->Read Immobilizer data.
- Select “Read immobilizer data” to read vehicle immobilizer data.
- According to the prompt, please press car’s START button to read the data.
It will show the completion ratio of the read data as below:
- After reading the data, please save the data and name the saved file.
After saving, the saved information will be shown as below.
- When generating KS-1Toyota simulator key, please connect KC100 or KC501 fist (Please noticed the device must be connected to the network). Click “Generate emulated key” button.
- And then click OK button to select the file saved in the previous step.
- After the document selection is completed, the screen will display the current key type, please click on YES or NO to confirm whether it is correct.
- After confirmation, the system will update data to Xtool server for data verification and calculation.
- After verification, it will activate KC100 or KC501.
- Please put the KS-1 simulator card into the KC100’S or KC501’s slot and follow the instructions to complete the next operation.
- Please click on “Yes” to the next step. (This operation will make device bound with KS-1 Toyota simulator card).
- Binding succeed.
- After the bidding is successful, the simulator key is generating.
- Generated successfully.
- After generating the simulation key successfully, select “Add key” to add keys.
- Please follow prompts for relevant operations.
- The Xtooldevice will prompt programming success.