MB star C5 with engineer software is newly tested working fine and released, Benz c5 can provide complete diagnosis for the newest hybrid W222. It is real 1:1 copy Star C5 not the clone C5 with C4 internal software.
MB star C5 features in:
1. It improves a lot in hardware and software.
2. With engineer software V2017.9 (Validity: 3 years)
3. Comes with one internal disc and one portable hard disk.
4. Comes with no computer.
5. No computer brand limit as long as the computer has 4GB storage at least and running Windows 7 – 32-bit or Windows 8 – 32-bit.
6. Star C5 is multilanguage available: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
6. Update: for common update, dealer send update files to the user for update; for special update, the user is supposed to ship back the disk to flash.
7. MB star C5 communication: Via Wlan (IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n2.4+5GHZ )
8. The licensing system is reworked – now licenses are stored on MB servers – Any license changes are tracked by the multiplexer when connected to the Internet network.
Why should buy Xentry connect?
after 2015, all Star Diagnosis equipment is no longer supported. First of all, this means that there is no update of the diagnostic data for the newest cars and their systems, as well as the lack of the possibility of coding and programming of electronic units due to the backlog of the software data level in the device, from data in the electronic control units of the car.
Already at the end of 2014, at most dealerships, almost all of the previously used Star Diagnosis Compact4 with SDConnect DoIP multiplexers were almost completely removed. Instead, dealers received Xentry Kit kits, which include the latest Xentry Connect multiplexers and Xentry Tab tablets from Panasonic. Tablets are custom-made, although they also have a “civilian” version – the Panasonic Toughbook CF-D1, somewhat inferior in terms of battery life to the original Xentry Tab, but it has a much more powerful configuration.
Honestly, the need to use the Xentry Tab on non-dealer services seems somewhat exaggerated to me. With dealers everything is clear – they were forced to use this equipment.
And what about workshop service?
Undoubtedly, the tablet from Panasonic is not very bad … But … Its price is disheartening. The cost of the Japanese tablet is realistic to buy pieces of eight new laptops or tablets from other manufacturers.
So , we suggest buy Xentry connect from us , then buy a laptop yourself . the software from which Xentry Connect is managed can be installed without any problems on any computer that has a 32-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. It’s clear with Xentry Connect itself – there’s no alternative .
After all, in this choice there are many reasons that encourage one to make a decision. The main thing is one: since 2015, the diagnostic multiplexer Xentry Connect C5 becomes the only one used at dealerships.
Thus, by purchasing this equipment, you do not lag behind the progress. You use in your work the best that is available today. Each your client, seeing with his own eyes that you in your work use the same device that he saw at the dealer’s service station, will understand that he made the right decision entrusting his car to your specialists.
MB star C5 User manual & installation guide (Multilingual)
MB star C5 clone price:
It’s more than 2 times higher than old C5.
MB star C5 mux and PCB display:
2. perform the same functions as MB Star C4
Online programming…works (buy extra Online SCN Coding Service)
Less than $500.