Scania SDP3 Version 2.31 replaces version 2.30 of Scania Diagnosis & Programmer 3.
The SDP3 2.31 program supports the following vehicles:
P, G, R, and S series (2016-)
P, G, R and T series (2003-)
F, K and N series
as well as the following engines:
OS: Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 8/8.1 32 bit, Windows 10 32 bit.
Multi-language available: German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Romanian
VCI 2 SDP3 Scania Truck diagnostic tool
Scania VCI-3 VCI3 Scanner Wifi Truck diagnostic tool
SDP3 2.31 download and installation:
– Tested & 100% working
– Haven’t try other resource, so have no idea if they are working. But uobdii engineer can help install via teamviewer remote assistance and activate SDP3 software on one computer.
• To be able to fully use the services in SDP3 you must have a Certificate for services installed in your computer. For more information about the certificate, see TIL > Scania Diagnos & Programmer > Other information > Certificate for services in SDP3.
• Demo files recorded by an SDP3 version older than the one you are using have limited possibilities to show parameters.
General new features
The document System requirements and recommendations for Scania Diagnos & Programmer, SDP3 has been updated with information on the following:
• Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 must be installed.
• There is no longer support for Windows 7 32 bit. For more information, see Ti 00-17 01 25.
By using the search box at the top of the window you can now search directly in the function view. You can choose to search in the Adjustment, Check or Calibration tab.
The flow for defect reports in SDP3 has been improved to make it simpler to follow.
Instead of a guide in several steps, there is now a simple dialogue box. In the dialogue box you can select if you want to save the defect report locally or if you want to send it via e-mail. To be able to send the defect report via e-mail you must have Microsoft Outlook. You can choose to create a defect report for a specific product individual or to make a general defect report.
The dialogue box for defect reports you find in the Help menu.
Note: As from SDP3 2.31, the dialogue box is no longer available for use if you are connected to a job type.
• The document with instructions for communication errors has been updated. You access the document via the Help menu.
System specific news
CUI – Infotainment system
• Support for resuming an interrupted download of software has been introduced.
COO – Coordinator
• The new guide Verifying switch modules in the steering wheel checks that switch modules in the steering wheel correspond to the version according the vehicle’s SOPS file.
EMS – Engine Management System
• Vehicles with the S8 engine control unit have previously lacked support for Default setting of power take-off adaptation. This has now been rectified.
• The Spark check guide has been removed for vehicles of the P, G, R and S series with Euro 6 gas engine. As the support in SDP3 has been improved, the guide tool is no longer required. Instead, use the Electrical system view for troubleshooting.
RES – Rechargeable energy storage system
• For the sake of clarity and uniformity, the term hybrid battery has been changed to propulsion battery in all instances in SDP3.
TMS – Transmission management system
• New parameters have be added to TMS2: o Clutch monitoring
o Downhill speed control with active prediction
o Reduced use of the clutch (new values)
• After a product update of the transmission management system, the Accelerometer adaptation guide must always be run. It now starts automatically after an update of the control unit.
GMS – Gearbox management system
• A function guide which shows how the power is transferred in the gearbox for different gears in real time has been added. You can also see how the gear shift forks move and which sleeves are affected.
The guide applies to the following gearboxes:
The guide also applies to the following transmission management systems:
CMS – Chassis management system
• A guide for bleeding control circuit 2 has been implemented.
• Circuits, I/Os and the functional description of differential locks has been improved.
TSS/TSA – Tag axle steering system
• Function guides for activating and deactivating service mode have been implemented.
• A function guide for checking EST and ESTA has been implemented.
• A new parameter for the centring function has been implemented.