Question: I want to install Hyundai Elantra 2017 (US) software or any other car software for Humzor NexzDAS Pro diagnostic tool, how to do?
uobdii.com engineer replied:
Generally speaking, please go to the official site to download the Hyundai software. But before that, please do:
1). download the APP
2). register a user name
3). add new device
4) download the Hyundai model
5) plug Humzor NexzDAS Pro to the car
6) connect the Bluetooth.
6) Select vehicle for diagnosis.
- Please prepare your activation card.
- Use a phone to scan the QR code to download the NexzDAS APP.
- Scan the QR code on the manual or the QR code on the right side of the screen to download the APP.
- You will have ” NexzDAS” APP in the phone, launch it, and then choose “Register”.
Enter registration information and then the user registration is successful.
- Tap “Add a new product”.
Fill in the device serial number and password manually; or scan the QR code on the activation card for activation until activation succeed.
- Allow the Bluetooth turn on.
Allow NexzDAS access location info.
- No data! Please download in the APP Store.
- NexzDAS Proconnect to the Vehicle.
- Open the APP menu to connect the Bluetoothand diagnose VCI.
- Select ” Hyundai” for diagnosis.
- Tap “Vehicle select by VIN”.
- Vehicle information:
Please click <******> to select the vehicle information until the [Next] button available.
Select “US”. Select “Elantra (AD)”, then Engine :G 1.6 T-GDI
- Enter “Diagnose”.
- System selection to diagnose.