Hand-held OBD2 tool— AUTOPHIX OM123 OBDII EOBD CAN reader is a good helper to save time and money on repairs- find out what’s wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair. And it fits inside a purse or glove compartment, empowers drivers to monitor their vehicles health.
Now, AUTOPHIX OM123 code reader has been updated to the orange version.
OM123 OBDII EOBD reader Functions:
-Reads & clears trouble code: generic codes, pending codes
-manufacturer’s specific codes.
-Reads live data stream
-Displays I/M readiness Status
-Detects OBD-II Freeze Frame Information
* Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
* Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
* Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
* No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable.
* Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
* Safely communicates with the on-board computer
* CE, FCC, RoHS certification
* One year warranty
AUTOPHIX OM123 Specifications:
|Display:||Back-lit, 128 × 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)|
|External Power:||8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|125 mm (5.00″)||70 mm (2.80″)||22 mm (0.90″)|
|Weight||NW: 0.23kg (0.51lb), GW: 0.32kg (0.74lb)|
How to use AUTOPHIX OM123 reader to read and clear codes?