Autel XP400 Pro key and chip programmer is XP400 update version,compatible with the IM508 and IM608, reads/writes and learns keys to the vehicle. The XP400 Pro enables programming of infrared keys for Mercedes vehicles and IC Chip keys on late model Hyundai KIA vehicles. The XP400 Pro also performs EEPROM-data functions needed for European vehicles. The XP400 Pro supports Data Read/Write of 3,000 Plus Chip Types (inc. EEPROM, engine ECU, MCU, IMMO ECU).
Autel XP400 Pro has the following functions:
(1) Read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart
key), and generate exclusive keys.
(2) Read/write on-board EEPROM chip data, and read/write
MCU/ECU chip data.
(3) Read/write remote control transponder data and detect key
Compatible with the Autel key programming diagnostic tablet or a computer
with installed key programming software, the XP400 Pro can read/write
transponder data quickly and accurately.
Autel XP400 Pro Supported Chip List:
1. Expanded EEPROM functions for more component access
2. 170+ types Odometer component reading functions
3. 180+ Immobilizer ECU component types
4. 40+ Engine ECU component types
5. 2000+ MCU component types
6. 440+ EEPROM component types
Detail List Please Check:
Full List and Details:
Autel XP400 PRO Quick Reference Guide:
- USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
- DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
- DB 26-Pin Port — connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared collector, ECU cable, MCU cable and MC9S12 cable.
- Cross Signal Pins – hold the MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
- Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
- Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
- Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
- Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
- EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
The Type B USB port provides data communication and power supply for handheld device, PC and XP400 Pro.
DC Port is used to provide 12 V power supply for the XP400 Pro.
DB 26-Pin Port
Four components can be connected to this port: Mercedes Infrared Collector, ECU Cable, MCU Cable and
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instructions carefully. Pay extra attention to the safety warning and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/or personal injury and will void the production warranty.
- Insert the USB port into XP400 Pro. Ensure the proper connection.
- Connect the other port of the USB cable with Autel’s IMMO & Key programming tablet (for example: Autel IM508, IM608, IM608 Pro etc) or PC which has installed the PC programmer. Ensure the proper communication.
- Activate Autel’s IMMO & Key Programming Tablet or the software from PC. Make sure the display tablet has sufficient battery or the software from the PC has been updated to the latest version.
- Connect Autel’s IMMO & Key Programming Tablet (the software from PC) with XP400 Pro by USB cable.
5.After the connection of IMMO & Key Programming Tablet with XP400 Pro, the LED indicator from XP400 Pro will display green light, indicating the readiness of XP400 Pro.
Compare with XP400, XP400 Pro support more chips:
XP400 Pro Adds Support for Following Chips:
EEPROM–>>AMD–>>AM29FXXX series chip
EEPROM–>> FUJITSU–>> MB29FXXX series chip
EEPROM–>> ST–>> M29FXXX series chip
Engine control module–>> ST–>> M29FXXX series chip
IMMO–>> BENZ–>> ESL_W209_W906(Motorola) read/write/erase function
IMMO–>> BMW–>>EWS3 module read/write function
REMOTE_RENEW (renew key)–>> NEC–>> V51 and V5 chip read/write/erase
Autel XP400 Package List:
Autel XP400 Pro Package List:
Learn more: Autel XP400 vs XP400 Pro vs VVDI PROG
More Reviews: Autel Key Programmer Review 2020