Here are some useful tips of how to use OBDSTAR X200 for oil reset on latest Porsche Cayenne, Panamera. Wish this helps.
- According to mileage of Porsche Cayenne, Panamera (2010-), maintenance differs in options. There are three original designs for maintenance reminding.
1) oil reset – 10000km – 365 days
2) general maintenance – 30000km – 730 days
3) major maintenance – 60000km – 1460 days
Based on the factory maintenance requirements, use OBDSTAR X200 oil reset tool to perform oil reset on Cayenne, Panamera (2010-)
- How to get the maintenance function menu
1) operate and get dashboard information menu via OK, UP & DOWN buttons
2) go to vehicle – information
3) select maintenance period
4) there are 3 types of maintenance including kilometers and days
Other OBDSTAR product also can do Oil reset,read below article to know :
UOBDII All rights reserved OBDSTAR X200 X-200 Oil Reset on Porsche Cayenne, Panamera (2010-)