This post shows how to use Superobd SKP900 program smart remote Nissan Sylphy 2013 year.
Tool to use:
Superobd SKP900, $429 at uobdii.com
Nissan Calculator, $139 at uobdii.com
Calculate Pin code and then program smart remote key
- This is smart remote key …
- Turn ignition on
- Open Superobd SKP900, come to menu then choose “Nissan” under IMMOBILIZER.
- Select “New Structure”.
- Select “Smart key”, loding…
- Select “KEYLESS SYSTEM”.
- Get message “Choose OBDII adapter Yes to continue”, turning on then press YES.
- Read BCM code
- Insert key and turnning on “Yes” to continue
- Read out BCM code
- Use Nissan Calculator to find Pin code.
- Read out PINCODE: 2166 (cause our car after 2009 year) by Nissan Calculator
- Use pin code: 2166. Back to “Function Selection” then select “Activate Steeling Lock”, press
- Get message “If keyless want activate steering wheel, first turn IGN off “Yes” Continue.
- All keyless will be deleted.
- Enter Pincode 2166
- Check INPUT VALUE 2166 “Yes” OK “No” Return.
- Activate success wait new keyless.
- Key number 1 and number 2
- Register KEY Number 1, put key number 1 on Smart button and press 1 time. Security light blink 4 times. Key LED steady. Press smart button to off.
- Put key number 2 on Smart button and press 1 time.Security light blink 4 times.Turn IGN off.
- Use key number 1 turn on again. Turn IGN off. Press brake pedal then press to start.
Engine can start. Turn IGN OFF. Open driver door and close, Key LED blink 5 times.
- Test remote, it can work.
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved Superobd SKP900 programs smart remote Nissan Sylphy 2013 year