Launch Thinkcar Thinkdiag (EASYDIAG 4.0) registered and activated on Android phone, and go ahead to do Actuation Test.
- Plug Thinkdiag into the obd2 port of car, hear the beeps and see the green indicator light indicating that is connected. We have the engine on for the car.
- Select “All systems full function”.
- Going to scan the vehicle’s VIN number.
About 20 seconds there found the VIN number and we connect to the vehicle.
- Select “System selection”.
- Body Control Module (BCM).
- Select “Actuation Test”.
- Select “Driver window motor”.
- We can also select “Windshield Washer relay”, so “Active”.
- Last to show “High beams” active, I see they come one. And activate or deactivate and they turn off .
Okay, that’s the Launch thinkdiag device’s performance.