Here is all about the new Jaguar and Land Rover software SDD V144 for JLR Mangoose or Mangoose pro interface, to better diagnose or reprogram cars (data lists/ fault codes reading, active/ unity tests, monitoring)
Free download SDD V144:
JLR PanasonicScript-Setup v17.zip
SDD 144_143 UPDATE.exe
Details for files above:
Panasonic Configuration Script
Used to configure a Panasonic Unit to the recommended JLR machine settings. This sets the Firewall, Antivirus, Desktop image, Internet Explorer Level and disables Windows Automatic updates to make sure SDD functions correctly.
RDS 7.00 & T4
Used on Land Rover models from 1995 to 2006 only.
Full SDD Software Installation file
Required when the SDD Machine does not have the previous SDD software installed.
Jaguar Vehicle Data File (VDF)
The VDF contains vehicle specific files and should only be installed after the FULL SDD software. NOTE: The VDF files are not required when the update installation is installed. JA = As Built files JV = Vehicle Calibration files
Land Rover Vehicle Data File (VDF)
The VDF contains vehicle specific files and should only be installed after the FULL SDD Software. NOTE: The VDF files are not required when the update installation is installed. LA = As Built files LV = Vehicle Calibration files
Single Point Authoring (SPA)
SPA is a library of guided diagnostic ‘Pinpoint Tests’ designed to complement the help text of a DTC. These pinpoint tests work in conjunction with SDD.
Update installation file
SDD 144_143 UPDATE.exe
Required to update an SDD machine from the previous SDD software to the latest SDD Software.
Software Update files
Contains SDD application enhancements and vehicle software updates and is to be installed after the FULL SDD Software.
Note 1 – Laptop suggestion:
Windows 7 32-Bit operating system ((Mangoose cable)
Note 2 – installation instruction on Windows XP system:
- Download “JLR PanasonicScript-Setup v17.zip” to the SDD machine Desktop.
- Double click “JLR PanasonicScript-Setup v17.zip”
- From the “Folder Tasks“, select “Extract all files“
- The “Extraction Wizard” will run, then select “Next“
- Select a Destination to extract the files to and select “Next“
- Select “Finish“
- Locate and double click Folder “V184.108.40.206“
- Double click “PanasonicScript-Setup.exe“
(DO NOT select “PanasonicScriptSetup.exe.manifest”)
- Several “MS Dos” pop ups will be seen during this application
- The machine will berebooted automatically
- Following the “Reboot” there could be more “MS Dos” pop ups, once these have completed, the script has been run successfully.