This is for you all to get tips to use Volvo Premium Tech Tool PTT 2.04.55 to read & clear codes, read run diagnostic, test, calibrate and program trucks like UD truck version 3 / version4 and Volvo Penta.
About a working Tech Tool
First you need have a working Premium Tech Tool PTT 2.04.55 software, many free versions of PTT 2.04.55, but most are not activated or expire in a few days:
You are advised to buy PPT at uobdii.com:
(SS167-D) Premium Tech Tool PTT 2.04.55 + Dev2tool programming software
(SS167-E) Volvo/Renault/Mack Premium Tech Tool V2.04.85.3
These two versions above (PTT 2.04.55, PTT 2.04.85.3) are verified to runs well on Windows 7 32bit / 64bit to diagnose or program Volvo, Renault, Mack and UD trucks.
– Free activation
If PTT at uobdii.com, you will get one-time FREE activation for tech tool, dev2tool and visfeed.
But you need pay 100 usd if you need the second activation on the same computer, while 250 usd for a different computer.
UD truck version 3 / version4 activation for 150usd
If you not activate your PTT, you can read and clear faults ONLY as what display below
About setup after activation
1- you can change chassis ID on your truck
2- you can change speed limit
3- you can turn immobiliser OFF and ON
4- you can change 3,000 other parameters on trucks
6- you can diagnose and program all trucks:
- Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electronics ’98, VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4)
- Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4);
- Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed version 2, Multiplexed version 3)
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3)
- Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
- Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III ITC, V-MAC IV, V-MAC IV+)
- Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
- UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4)