Multilanguage WIFI VXDIAG VCX NANO 5054 ODIS V3.03 replace VAS $62.99 flash sale (delivery from HK) at uobdii.com for 3 months (ends February 17, 2017), price was $79.99, save $17.00 (Up to 21% off).
ODIS V3.0.3 torrent download (with no password)
VXDIAG VCX NANO 5054 ODIS V3.03 Installation:
1) Computer configuration and operation system requirement:
Windows System Language: American English
WIN 7 32 bits/WIN 7 64 bits
System C: // have to be NTFS format
C: // need to have at least 40GB space for installing ODIS
2) Installation video:
After installation, you will get ODIS V3.0.3 new features compared with ODIS 3.0.1:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view, used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
ODIS 3.0.3 can work with VXDIAG VCX NANO WIFI version and also VAS 5054A.
The reason why WIFI VXDIAG VCX NANO 5054 ODIS V3.03 can replace VAS 5054A is that it is compatible with OEM software of ODI as VAS, more details as below:
via both WIFI and USB cable.
Once we are available the newest software, we will soon public at uobdii.com description page.
Workable car makes:
Generally speaking, WIFI VXDIAG VCX NANO 5054 ODIS V3.03 works with most VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT Bentley and Lamborghini.
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)