Are you searching for a step-by-step BMW Cruise Control Coding guide? Here you go! Below you will know how use E-Sys and ENET cable to VO Code BMW F45 F46 F48 Cruise Control to enable this feature.
Once you have your Cruise Control switch physically installed, you will need to enable your Cruise Control feature in your car through “VO coding”.
BMW Cruise Control Coding Steps with BMW ENET Coding Cable and BMW E-Sys 3.27.1
1) Start your E-Sys, Click “Read” button and then “Active FA”:
2) Go to “SALAPA-Element” and right click and select “Edit”:
3) Add the value “544,” into the SALAPA-Element and click the save button on the right as highlighted.
4) Click the “save” button to save the file into a XML file with your desired file name.
5) Go to “VCM” section and load the same XML file that you had saved.
6) Right click “calculate FP” and you will see the Vehicle Profile generated.
7) Click the “Write FA FP” button once you are satisfied with your settings which will writes into your ECU memory.
8) To enable Cruise Control for F45/F46/F48, you will need to VO code these 4 modules for F45/F46/ F48:
KOMBI (or BKOMBI)
9) Go to “Coding” section, click “Read ECU” button on the right and then right click on the above-mentioned modules and select “Code”. This will enable the settings required for your Cruise Control. Note that the engine need not be switched off for this operation to work successfully.
10) Test your Cruise Control switch to ensure that it has been enabled successfully! Congratulations!