Received Xhorse Iscancar VAG MM-007 yesterday, and today hook it up the VAG car buy plugging the 16pin cable to the OBD port, what nice features are: plug and play handheld device; can perform special functions; cover more than 220 system unit and with guide functions. .
Here is what I received:
Packed in good condition, in paper box then in fiber box.
Open the fiber box, it contains one Iscancar VAG MM-007 unit with 16pin cable, and an USB cable.
The main unit with several buttons and a screen display (it claims to be 320×240), looks good quality and suits for the user’s hand.
The port is used to plug the USB cable and to update.
The back printed with Iscancar VAG MM-007 supported protocols including. J2534 SAE, J1850 PWM/VPW, ISO 14230-4 (KWP), ISO 15764-4 (11 bit and 29 bit CAN), ISO 9141-2.
Hook Iscancar VAG MM-007 up to the VAG car and starts to diagnose and perform special functions.
Here we go one by one from the menu.
- Xhorse Iscancar MM-007 vag main menu:
- Click “about iscancar” for Xhorse Iscancar MM-007 Serial number, hardware version and software version.
firmware version: 1.0.0
software version: 2.1.6
- Xhorse Iscancar MM-007language
Only available with English and Chinese.
- Xhorse Iscancar MM-007is compatible with more than 200 system units.
Pictures means a lot.
- Guide function
It’s pain to find out the specific system unit I want to diagnose, an easier way is to choose “Guided Function” and choose by the ECU name.
- Parameter refreshoption
- Special functions that Xhorse Iscancar VAG MM-007 canperform:
adapt unit module
fix audi rb4/rb8 not start
sync dashboard time
clear all dtcs
- controller refresh: firmware refreshand parameter refresh
- system setup: to personalize the settings as you will
time and date
scan QC code
set WSC code
TF card format & create folders
FIY, I got this Xhorse Iscancar VAG MM-007 from
UOBDII All rights reserved Xhorse Iscancar VAG MM-007 diagnosis test report (with pictures)