A cheaper solution for Mercedes Benz key programming: New AK500 Plus Key Programmer is coming! What’s new? In a word, AK500 Plus $299 is totally the SAME as AK500+ $369!
Below list you more detailed reasons why AK500 Plus can fully replace the old AK500+?
- Samefunctions but cheaper,
- Work with MB SKC Calculator as well,
- Available with stock while AK500+ is often out of stock!
Mercedes Benz AK500 Plus Key Programmer functions list
- Support MercedesBenz Keyless Infrared Key.
- Support Benz Infrared keys lock and unlock for EIS+ESL+ESM.
- Directly readEEPROM for BENZ DAS(1995-1998) via OBD, unlock DAS when you lost all keys and DAS is locked.
- Read and write Mercedes Eclass and Cclass ESL via K-line, no need to remove ESL.
- Support Benz ECUflash(29F400 and 29F800) and generate key data. Need STAR 2000 to do ECU coding.
- No need to choose the MCU type of EIS. When load EIS file, recognize EIS file, and generate key file. If your MCU is HC705, software will automatically suggest “load next EIS file of HC705”.
How AK500 Plus with EIS SKC Calculator program Mercedes keys?
AK500 Plus program new Mercedes key main steps:
Desolder CPU 1 from EIS
Read data from EIS CPU 1
Save data and close AK500+ software
Open Mercedes SKC Star Key Calculator
Load EZS dump
Select keys for calculating result
Click “CALC Keys” to calculate keys (About 7-10 minutes)
Close SKC Calculator software
Open AK500+ software again
Write the key option via IR
Insert the key
Load key dump file
Click on programming
AK500 Plus program old Mercedes key main steps:
Remove the NEC chip from the old key
Put the NEC chip on the NEC adapter and put the adapter on AK500+ properly
Ensure the chip direction is correct, and clean up the tin on the chip angle
Open AK500 Plus software and choose “Renew”
Write into the NEC chip with the key data generated by SKC Calculator
Key programming OK
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved Why NEW AK500 Plus can fully replace Mercedes Benz AK500+?