Which is the best car key copy tool? JMD handy baby or vvdi key tool or keydiy? ….
JMD Handy Baby (now Handy Baby 2) is a must have! At the moment it is the best handheld cloner, what you can get. With the JMD key expansion it can save you with ease when you have to deal with VWs – even in AKL situations. It is not a wonder weapon, in practice it needs time for calculations (sometimes 45 mins), but in the meantime you can cut the key, also. Never tried with G-chips, so I can just tell ya that it is said to be working. Has built-in batteries, and you can always charge it from your car – ideal tool to take with you. The special transponders are cheap enough to save you a lot of money compared to the RW4, and the main unit costs only $400, the JMD Key box around $250, and the G-chip authorization (if not included) $80, always with free shipping.
They stopped selling the JMDD, JMD46, JMD48 chips, instead of ’em you can buy Blue or Red King Chips. The blue one is for everything except ID48 for the usual price, the red is for ID48 much expensive.
Attach a chart here… hope it’s helpful.
|Chip/Function||JMD Handy baby||Xhorse VVDI Key Tool||Keydiy KD-X2|
|4C TEXAS COPY||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ID48 COPY OFFLINE||Yes||Yes|
|ID48 COPY ONLINE||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|4D70 BMW MOTO||Yes||Yes|
|8E AUDI COPY||Yes|
|HITAG PRO AUDI||Yes|
|ID48 VAG ALL KEYS LOST 2009 UP VIA OBD||Yes|
|REAL CHIP INFO||Yes||Yes||Yes|
This is for you information.
Handy Baby 2 is more powerful.
Look at the chart:
|Car key programmer||JMD Handy Baby II||JMD Handy Baby|
|ALL FUNCTIONS that Handy Baby I support (Note 1)||Improved||Support|
|Simulate customized 246/28/4D chip||Support||NOT Support|
|Decode 246/28/4D remote||Support||NOT Support|
|Copy access card||Support most access cards||Support type T5|
|Unlock a smart key card||Support||NOT Support|
|Generate a remote||Support||NOT Support|
|Support a smart voice system||Support||NOT Support|
|Copy a garage remote||Support||NOT Support|
|Generate/Copy 8C||Support||NOT Support|
|Connect to APP via Bluetooth||Support||NOT Support|
|Safe all-keys-lost mode (with JMD assistant)||Support||NOT Support|
|MQB + Dashboard odometer correction (with JMD assistant)||Support||Support|
|Simulate T5/47/AES chips||Support||NOT Support|
|Generate/Copy 40/42/44||Support||NOT Support|
Note 1: Handy Baby I & II Basic Function:
- Transponders cloning : 46/4D/4C/64/13/12/11/33/42
- ID48 cloning: 96 bit ID48(changeable uid), dell-phi immo box, part of VW, Fiat, Audi, Volvo, Honda etc. (requires Assistant Adapter for Handy Baby)
- DST80 copy: Toyota 72 “G Chip” (requires G Chip Authorization purchase), Ford 4D83 (online), Hyundai/Kia 4D70
- Chip transfer: 4D60/60 Plus transfer to 4D63/83 cars
- Transponder simulation
- Read/write: 46/48/4D/4D Plus/8A
- Transponders reading: 11/12/13/33/40/41/42/44/46/47/48/60/60 Plus/61/62/63/63 Plus 64/65/66/67/68/69/6A/6B/70/71/72G/73/8A/49 and smart keys etc.
- Chip generation: 60/61/62/63/64/65/67/68/6A/6B/71/60 Plus/63 Plus/72G etc.
- Chip generation: different format data of ID46
- Frequency and modulation remote tester
- ECU signal/data stream of ID46/key type (all lost) detect
- Free online updates
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved Why it’s necessary to get JMD Handy Baby (2) for car key copy?