The following parts list the most popular hand-held car auto key programmer for all makes which best for professional locksmiths. They are SuperOBD skp900, Key Pro M8, CK-100 and Original X-100+.
- Skp900 is original, can update at superobd official site.
- SKP900 can work with most cars up to 2013, like 2013 range rover sport is okay, but not all.
- No need pin code for many cars, can read pin code for many vehicles.
- SKP900 can do all key lost as well.
- SKP900 support Toyota G chip key matching.
Key Pro M8 can work with old car even before 2006 and both new cars up to 2012. Key pro M8 is the most powerful and most expensive key programmer, it’s best for professional locksmith who will make key for many car models, and it can update online.
- Newest generation SBB, compared with Silca Sbb, CK-100 auto key programmer newly add some models and even covers up to 2014. CK100 is available with 3 kinds of version, V99.99, V45.02 and v45.06.
- CK100 V99.99 can support Lexus RX350 07-09, SBB can’t; CK100 V99.99 covers Lexus SC430 02-10, SBB only cover 02-06; CK100 V99.99 can do Corolla (CAN) from 2009 to 2012, SBB up to 09.
- CK100 make key by simply plug 16pin cable with OBD diagnostic socket, no need connect with computer. It can only communicate with the standard OBDII protocol vehicles. If your car is not standard 16pin connecter and not standard OBDII protocol, use T300.
- CK100 has 1024 tokens, after use it up, go to change a chip by following the seller’s instruction.
- X100+ is original, can update online.
- X100+ is hand-held key programmer, no need connect with any computer.
- X100+ make key for the vehicle models from China, Asia, Europe and America.
- X100+ supports Toyota G Chip Via OBD, but it does not support all, some can, some can’t.
X-100+ disadvantage: only English available.
UOBDII All rights reserved Which better handheld car key programmer for all makes?