Tech Tool (TT) 2.6.70 is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
- Identify a product.
- View information history.
- Diagnose a selected product.
- Test a selected product.
- Program a selected product.
- Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems with PARAMETER PROGRAMMING:
- Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system ’98);
- Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3);
- Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4);
- Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
- Volvo Construction Equipment;
- Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
- Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
- Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
- Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
- UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3)
OS: works with windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10;
Installation: No need shipping. Engineer online install software with full support.
Question: How much for PTT tech tool?
Answer: Do you want to code old car or new car or both old and new car?
To program old Volvo/Renault/Mack, choose this one PTT 2.6.70:
To program both the new and old Volvo/Renault/Mack, choose this one PTT 2.04.87 :
If you don’t need to program, please choose this one PTT Techtool 2.5.87
UOBDII All rights reserved Techtool PTT 2.6.70: best old Volvo Renault Mack programmer