SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator is designed for new functionality to work with Toyota/Lexus vehicles equipped with Smart Key Systems via OBD, without dismantling.
With a SKE-LT emulator, you can use Lonsdor K518ISE to program new keys to Toyota/Lexus via OBD, when all keys are lost.
SKE-LT emulator supports smart keys with chip 94/D4, chip 88/A8, chip 98, chip A9.
Explanation: the emulator for the corresponding smart key.
SKE-LT: Smart Key emulator – Toyota/Lexus smart key for all key lost via OBD
Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4) -Supports 94/D4 smart key
Red: SKE-LT-8A(88/A8)-Support 88/A8 smart key
Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98)-Supports 98 smart key
Blue: SKE-LT-8A(A9)-Supports A9 smart key
User manual: how to use the SKE-LT emulator
- Press and hold the power button for 2 sec to turn on/off; In start status, when standby for 2 min, the key will automatically shut down; After switching 3 times, the key will be initialized, and can be recycled again.
- Status indicator: Blue-normal; Red-hardware failure;
- After receiving the product, please open the back cover of each emulator and install battery first before using it.
Steps to install battery:
Tutorial: How to use SKE-LT emulator for Toyota/Lexua all keys lost
Step 1: Binding
- Go to the “Bind emulator key” function;
- Turn on emulator key and put it into K518ISE key slot (put the status indicator down, make sure the key is active);
- Following the system direction and click “OK” to start binding;
- After binding completed, the system will indicate”Binding successful”.
Step 2: Backup EEPROM data
Connect K518ISE with car OBD port, enter into “Backup immodata” to back up the data.
Step 3: Make emergency emulator key
After choosing the immodata, in a network environment, the system will indicate to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model, please start the key and put it into K518ISE key slot(make sure the key is activate), follow the instruction to make an emulator key.
Step 4: Add smart key
Click the car start button, put the generated SKE emulator key close to the start button, with induction the car will automatically activated.
The system will read current key count, then follow the instruction to add key.
1.“Bind emulator key”can identify the SKE emulator key binding state;
- SKE emulator key need to bind K518ISE host and can bind only for one time;
- When making emulator key, make sure well net connection and to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model correctly.
Video: SKE-LT emulator helps OBD program new keys
Toyota LEXUS ES200 All Keys Lost: Add new keys by OBD, done with SKE-LT emulator
UOBDII All rights reserved Toyota Lexus smart key programming: OBD done with SKE-LT Emulator