Here, I will introduce new function of the powerful SUPER VAG K+CAN Plus and shows the easiest way on how to change the VW odometer using it, which only cost you a few seconds to finish!
SUPER VAG K+CAN image:
SUPER VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 Features:
- Software Version: 1.2
Firmware Version: V6.1.8
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish
- Support odometer correction for the car models after 2007 year except Audi A4 and TT
- Update: online
Newly Added Function:
- Added Audi A4 RB4, RB8 read pin
- Fixed Audi A4 RB4, RB8 change km bug
- Added EDC16u1, EDC16U31, EDC16U34 change km
- Added EDC16u1, EDC16u31, EDC16U34 close immo, open immo functcion
- Added VW dash NEC24C32 change km 2008-
- Added VW dash NEC24C64 change km 2009-
How to change the VW odometer?
First of all, connect Super VAG K+CAN (The slot below the dashboard)
The current mileage is 95000km
Choose “Odometer Adjust”
Enter “CDC32XX 2007- ” option
Then input new mileage you want, here input 94000 as an example.
Update Success! Look at the odometer, the mileage has changed to 94000KM!