TOYO KEY PRO, not like the TOYO KEY TJECU working with cn900mini/ND900 mini, is Plug-and-play and works on Toyota 40/80/128 BIT (4D, 4D-G, 4D-H) All Key Lost. TOYO KEY PRO can be used to match 2 master keys and 1 valet key.
How to use TOYO KEY PRO?
1.Insert the key into the ignition lock.
2.Plug the TOYO KEY Pro OBD-II adapter into the car.
- When you hear the beeps, pull out the key and insert the key.
- When you hear the beeps for two times, it means the first key is matched successful. Meanwhile the immobilizer light is on and the car enters the matching mode.
- Pull out the first key, then insert the keys which need to be matched one by one.
- If the immobilizer light goes out, it means all keys are matched done and you can start the car.
- If the immobilizer light is on, use any key on-off it for 5 times to finish matching.
For the using instruction in other languages, please scan the QR code on the device.
TOYO KEY PRO for sale:
UOBDII All rights reserved Plug-and-play TOYO KEY PRO on Toyota 4080128 BIT (4D, 4D-G, 4D-H) All Key Lost