ODIS 4.4.10 Post Setup 69.0.20 Launcher + License free download source.
No need for any key
It’s full with full language pack
Works with Audi, VW Passenger and Commercial, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Man Trucks
ODIS 4.4.10 Setup
ODIS Post Setup 69.0.20
Launcher + License
PS: Please use Winrar 5.50 so you can extract the files without any errors Wink
Pass for megalinks: Guss_Gekoonline
ODIS 4.4.10 Installation test reports and tips (users experience):
- I’ve managed to make it work. I have restored the laptop, and I have installed everything from scratch again, but this time, when uninstalling version 4.3.3, when the window to choose what you want to uninstall (license, data, etc …), I have not selected any , and I have kept the directory, and after installing the 4.4.10, all ok, at least for the time being heh … that if, you have to install the windows updates by framework theme and things like that ….
- OS: The Vas5054a head not appears on win 8 or win 10, because supported only on win 7.
- Run it as administrator
- How to install Odis service update 4_4_10-EU?
There is another file It comes with the launcher-archive. It is a jar file which has to copy to the plugins folder.
Do a new install and before first start copy both Launcher and jar. After that the postsetup is nice!!!
- ODIS 4.4.10 is used with the VAS5054a interface.
Except from the Vag tools as they told you (Vas5054a or Vas6154) you can use any of your cheap J2534 vci/cable if you have but with few limitations.
Here attach VAS5054A:
- You can use ODIS 4.4.10 from 1st version of each Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat…etc which use OBD2
Newest ODIS 4.4.10 and ODIS 4.33, which one?
If you are a curious man and would like to take risk, you can try to use ODIS 4.4.10 PostSetup 69.0.20; if you think ODIS 4.33 PostSetup 51.0.20 is enough to use, you can use the ODIS 4.33 which is accepted by the majority of users.
ODIS 4.33 PostSetup 51.0.20 reliable source:
UOBDII All rights reserved ODIS 4.4.10 Post Setup 69.0.20 Launcher + License free download