Newest ODIS 4.0.0 PostSetup 30.0.10 is verified working fine on VAS5054A interface (Chinese). The new release brings many new functions, fix bugs and many new VAG models.
Free download ODIS 4.0.0 PostSetup 30.0.10 torrent:
ODIS 4.0.0 softare stored in 64G U Disk $24.99 free shipping (most safest with after-sales tech support)
- Windows 7 32bit works, other OS, try at your own luck 🙂
- Works on VAS5054A interfaces:
Item No. SP33-BO, Bluetooth and OKI chip, $74.99 (OK)
VXDIAG VCX NANO VAS 5054, WIFI, $65.99 (OK)
Item No. SP33-B, Bluetooth, $59.99 (OK)
Item No. SP33-E, Bluetooth (AMB 2300), $99 (OK)
Item No. SP33-C (OK)
Item No. SP33-D (OK)
ODIS 4.0.0 PostSetup 30.0.10 installation easily with Youtube video:
Works on WIN7 32bit
Two testing pictures overview:
Release ODIS 4.0.0 PostSetup 30.0.10 upgrade content
- Support for Windows 10 operating system
- Performance optimization in the diagnostic entry
- Detection of the VAS 6154 via subnets
- Support for non-converging measurements in the GFF
- Integration of the brand Bugatti
- Deviation in the EcuCom job for “ECU coding” KWP2000
- ODIS installation error message – Could not call proc – Actia PDU API
- Flashing with large data container, flash session is not started
- Fuel system can not be vented // Level not readable
- Flash abort ERROR PROGRAMMING at Audi A1 Bremse (TPI 2033217/3)
- ODIS crashed when switching from USB to Bluetooth
- Bluetooth connection type: No new connection was established after the diagnostic test was again within range of the VAS5054A.
- Crash at application start
- Update to 3.0.2 fails with ODS4010E: UpdateProcess failed with 11
- Query error memory hangs: “Read control units (33%)”
- Connection setup when changing from Bluetooth to USB takes too long
- Authentication problem in WLAN infrastructure mode with RADIUS server
- VAS 6154 is searched for on the wrong interface after completion of the diagnostic session
- ODIS service SingleBuild installation, setup message “Runtime Error” for recovered testers
- DA_14 in the AU48X DSD not possible
- VCI 5054 Connection termination for Windows user change
- ODIS Interface texts: German texts have been deleted from the XML files (vaudas.texts)
- ODIS Service does not display the version of the diagnostic data for MAN in the correct format.
- Calibration instruction must be adjusted
- Buttons are displayed partially in the wrong language (German instead of English).
- The symbol of the status icon changes with the ODIS close
- Buttons to start the JRC and choose your own exam is missing
- The date in disclaimer with EN-US language is not displayed correctly
- In the installation dialog, the language en_US is displayed twice
- Speech caseback leads to corrupt feedback file (invalides XML)
- Vehicle project VW VIN can not be opened // ODS8003E Execution in system state PROJECT_OPENED not possible.
- VCI-Number on DISS-protocol
- For brand AUDI, the Flash mode is supported.
- For brand Volkswagen PKW, the Flash mode is only partly supported. The usage is only allowed if described in TPI.
- For all other brands, Flash mode is restricted.
All supported vehicles are listed below.
- All AUDI-Models are supported.
- All Volkswagen-Models are supported.
Supported Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge-Models
- All Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge-Models are supported.
- Only immobilizer components in LT2 vehicles can be diagnosed.
- All Seat-Models are supported.
- All Skoda-Models are supported.
- All Bentley-Models are supported.
- Only the following Lamborghini vehicle models are supported:
o Gallardo from MY09-MY14 (only for Immobilizer and Radio Pin)
UOBDII All rights reserved ODIS 4.0.0 PostSetup 30.0.10 torrent free download & installation on WIN7