Launch M-diag Lite Plus Test ok on these BMW models and year:
- BMW ECUs ok on:
Electronic Throttle Rearview Mirror Rear Seat Memory
Center Control Module
- BMW models and year ok on:
Device to prepare (Optional):
- AndroidPhone / Tablet
How to use Launch M-diag Lite Plus with Android Phone / Tablet?
- Buy one original Launch Golo M-Diag Lite adapterwith BMW brand software (price $69.99at www.uobdii.com), ps: if you bought from others, please make sure it is original.
- Use Phone / tablet to Scan M-diag QR code, click the site http://golo.x431.com/ to download M-diag.apk and install.
- Register User and login.
Input a valid email address, if got password lost, you could recover by the email address. This is a big improvement over the older version Launch. For security, you could change password by clicking option “Mine” then “Change password”.
- Active M-diag adapter by entering the S/N and activation code (in the private envelope)
- Connect M-diag adapter withthe OBDII port of the vehicle.
The adapter green indicator blinks means it’s working normally, the red indicator blinks means Bluetooth connection OK. Bluetooth pair needs no password, if it needs, try 0000 or 1111.
- Download BMW software.
Click option “Vehicle Diagnosis”, choose “BMW”, Click “Software download”, after complete download, and then begin to do diagnose and do special function.
M-diag test report on special functions and diagnostic function:
Refer to procedure on how to use M-diag diagnose BMW 520Li 2014.
UOBDII All rights reserved Launch M-diag Lite Plus review on BMW diagnosis & Special function