There are more than 9 J2534 Pass-Thru tools less than 1000USD for your choice.
- Clone GM MDI
here’s you go. I use it with ODIS, Techstream, FORscan, Tis2000, GlobalTIS/GDS2/Tech2Win(obviously) and PCMFlash off the top of my head.
It doesn’t work with Subaru SSM3. At least it didn’t when I tried years ago, but it might work with SSM4 for newer Subies.
- JLR Mongoose Proworks well with this software, the data transfer rate is excellent, the cost of the clone is very low.
- JDiag Elite II Pro has a few car they support by color.
E.g green color is for BMW
Red is for Nissan
Yellow is for Porsche and many more.
- I have successfully used scanmatik 2 pro with all the genuine software
Xentry PassThru (! works great !),
Consult3+ (no data flow) ,
Toyota TechStream (! works great !),
GDS2 ( can’t read the steering column ).
scanamtik 2 PRO best interface in good price
- Bosh kts 520 J2534 1 passthru possible
Cost £600 approx
- Bosch kts 570 J2534 1 passthru possible
Cost £900 approx
- Actia XS 2G J2534 1 and 2 passthru
Cost £1500 approx
Actia XS J2534 1 and 2 Pass-Thru (clone)
9. Jdiag universal elite ii pro J2534 1 and 2 passthru
Cost £500 approx
Some member posted somewhere that is quite limited. An answer to its true capabilities would be really great.
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved J2534 Pass-Thru tool Buying Advice: less than 1000USD