Many users ask a same question: is Lexia PP2000 a full Chips interface?
Many users have proved that, Lexia 3 (SP08-C) is a full Chips interface, NO. SP08 and SP08-B is not a full chips interface.
Suggest you go on reading this post to know Lexia3 (SP08-C) newest highlights, and other Lexia 3 users feedback.
Lexia3 (SP08-C) newest highlights-released at 10-15-2014:
- Lexia-3 PCB edge is golden with original full chips.Double PCB has 7pcs optocouplers, which are 100% original and new.
- lexia-3 relays are 12pcs, which are 4.5V, it is more stable.
- PP2000 has 2pcs Optocouplers.
Lexia 3 user feedback as following parts list.
I have received my order
Very good material
I am very satisfied
Works perfectly, Recommend
PP2000 Lexia and stable.
diagbox v6.01 also works very well but very heavy to operate which causes some delays malgrés correct config for the diag (T400 under XP with 4GB of RAM).
Tool very efficient!
Difference among the model SP08-SP08-D and C (compatible 307)
They are almost same tool, share same function and features, the difference is that Lexia 3 (SP08-C) is the most stable to diagnose 307.
Why Lexia 3 (SP08-C) is best-selling
- Lexia 3 (SP08-C) is a full Chips interface
- Best model to diagnose Peugeot
Lexia3 can’t do:
- Lexia 3 is no good after 2004 C5
- Lexia 3 does not work on windows 7, windows xp only
What’s your feedback?