Tools to use:
The wiring is correct. Each time the key is inserted, the indicator flashes a few times.
1). Collect the data
2). Save the data
3). Calculate the password.
4). Copy the password to the clipboard.
2.Read out the EIS data.
Paste the key password read out in the first step, and save the EIS data.
2) Erase the EIS.
2) Load the EIS data with key password saved in the 3rd step.
3) Click on “OBD” to write into the VIN.
4) Choose Infrared to write the EIS data.
1) Read out the EIS data via CAN.
2) Personalize W204 ESL
3) Stare at the simulator LED to see if it will flash fast for 2 seconds. If yes, you succeed.
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved How to use W204 W207 W212 ELV Simulator with vvdi mb tool?