Recently, OBD2 enginner share bellow experience
Step 1: Insert MPPS V16 CD into the computer, and open it.
Step 2: Install MPPS update
1) Pen MppsUpdate V16
2) Choose Language among these Languages: English, Ukranian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian and more
3) Click “Next” and accept the terms of the license agreement. Retrieving system information, please wait; installing autoupdator.exe.
4) Finish MPPS installation.
Step 3: Copy “loader” in the CD and paste it to the desktop
Step 4: delete the shortcut “MPPS”.
Step 5: To complete the Found New Hardware Wizard
1) Plug MPPS 16pin connector into the car OBD port, and connect with the computer via USB cable. 2) A window pops up named “Found New Hardware Wizard”.
3) Follow the instructions to install one-by-one, including: choose your search and information options.
4) Finally the Wizard has finished installing the software for “Amt Flash”
Step 6: Make sure MPPS driver is successfully installed
Click “My Computer” – “Manage” – “Device Manager” – “Universal Serial Bus controllers”, and find out “Amt Flash”, it means MPPS driver is successfully installed.
Step 7: Open the MPPS application software.
1) Open “loader”
2) Choose from Local Disk (C:), open the file folder “MPPS”, choose MPPS, then MPPS V16 operating interface is opened.
3) ECU ID (F1): select Language, car Make, car Model and ECU type.
4) Read ECU
5) Write ECU
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved How to use MPPS V16 to read and write ECU for EDC15 EDC16 EDC17