Several days ago I got an error with my OPCOM 2014V Opel diagnostic tool, when I asked help on the forum, I found a nice friend shared the latest op-com FW 1.64, I have not tried yet because my opcom error has not solved, I write down processes, hope these helps.
Free download Opcom diagnostic tool FW 1.64:
Notice:All manipulations with the device you are doing at your own risk! (It haven’t been tested yet,just share by forum membmers)
Here is another version Opcom Opel Firmware V1.99 PIC18F458 with software (Tested work 100%)
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
See the presence of the chip. There must be a [PIC18F458]. If there has a [OP-COM] chip then do nothing. You will get a 100% dead of OP-COM
An example, Instead PIC18F458 chip is OP-COM chip, so it can’t be reflashed.
Seen that the chip is PIC18F458, then go to the next step.
How to Setup OP-COM software
Connect OP-COM to the laptop
Then unzip [VAUX-COM_120309a + 131223d_GB + OcFlash China] file to desktop and Run the program [VAUXCOM.exe] to verify the correct installation of the drivers
->Click Test interface
It means that the driver installed properly if the interface appear here. (pictures shown below)
Download the firmware and run the program [OCFlash.exe]
Specify the path to the [FW 1.64.hex]
Run the Test interface again and check that the OP-Com updated to version 1.64
You can now use the program [VAUXCOM.exe]
Vehicle model until 2015
OPCOM VAUX-COM 120309a Windows 7 32bit:
Recently, some OPCOM users respond that “I couldn’t get the cracked software to run on my windows 7 laptop but it was fine on my old XP one….”
Free download VAUX-COM 120309a:
Operation system supported:
Win 7 32bit
How to install OPCOM in WIN7:
The way of installing op-com in Win 7 is the same as that in Windows XP:
Tips on using VAUX-COM 120309a software:
1. Make sure there is dotnetfx35_SP1 patch on your windows XP or Windows 7 laptop, otherwise you are unable to run opcom software.
2.If you install the software on windows 7 laptop, you can only open it as Administrator, kindly check and follow the installation video inside CD
3. Never update it online, It will damage the OP-COM
Open “My Computer/ OP-COM (E:)” to copy all the files to a new established folder named “op-com” in “Local Disk (C:)”.
The send “OP-COM” from”Local Disk (C:)/op-com” to Desktop.
Install software for USB Serial Converter
Click “Next” with the selection of “Install from a list of specific location (Advance)”.
Select “search removable media” and “include this location in the research”, then to “Browse” for “Desktop/My Computer/Local Disk (C:)/op-com/Drivers”. Then click “Next”.
Click “Finish” for successful installation of the software for USB Serial Converter.
Computer management setup
Right click “My Computer” for “Manage”.
Select “Device Manager/PC-201103301537/Universal Serial Bus controllers/USB Srial Converter”.
Close the interface.
Run VAUX-COM 120309a and diagnosis
Open “Shortcut to CP-COM”.
Click “Test Interface”. And click “Close” on “Interface Test Result”.
Click “Save Config” button, click “OK” for “Configuration saved”.
Click “Automatic Vehicle Information”.
…(diagnosis as you want)
OP-COM Successful Test Cases by Customers:
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved Free Download Op-com Can OBD2 FW 1.99 Opel Diagnostic Tool