There are 5 version of Autel MaxiDiag Elite professional scan tools: MD701, MD702, MD703, MD704 and MD802. Which version to buy? Generally speaking, they have same function, the difference is their vehicle coverage, and my options can be proved by the following parts.
Maxidiag Elite Scanner Similarities:
- Same Specification and accessories
They have same display, external power requirement, dimension, weight and accessories
- Same Function:
Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs,including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information;
With enhanced OBD II Mode 6;
With OBD II code tips guide for technicians to faster find out the root cause of trouble.
With Data graphing
- Same Workable systems
Work with either the basic 4 systems (engine, transmission, ABS and airbag) or all the systems.
- Same Update Way:
One year free software upgrade at Autel official website
- All can Print data:
User can print data via connecting with PC
Autel Maxidiag Difference Vehicle Coverage
- MD701 Vehicle Coverage (Japanese car): Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden.
- MD702 Vehicle Coverage (European car):
Benz, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Vauxhall.
- MD703 Vehicle Coverage (American car): Ford, GM, Chrysler.
- MD704 Vehicle Coverage (French car): Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia.
- MD802 Vehicle Coverage: Include MD701, MD702, MD703, MD704.