Battery health tester Foxwell BT780 and BT705, which one is better? Check the information below.
|Item||Foxwell BT-780||Foxwell BT-705|
|Item type||Battery Analyzer||Battery Analyzer|
|Dimension||240*90*45 MM||190*90*36mm (L*W*H)|
|Voltage Measuring||6V-32V||6V-12V, 12V-24V|
|Battery Rating||100 to 2000CCA||100 to 2000CCA|
|Flooded, AGM, GEL||√||√|
|Test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries||√||—|
|Ripple voltage test||√||—|
|Printer||Built-in thermal printer||Optional Bluetooth printer|
|Language||Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish||English, French, German, Russian, Spanish|
Conclusion: As shown on the comparison table, Foxwell BT780 Battery Analyzer supports more language than BT705, more powerful function than BT705.
BT780 Battery tester allows you to check the output voltage of alternator quickly,Built-in thermal printer allows you to print test results at anytime and anywhere.
Foxwell BT780 Battery Tester Top 7 features:
- BT780 Battery Analyzer allows you to test Start-stop batteries and general automotive batteries.
- Selection for application/test type/ battery location/ post type/battery type/ battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results
- Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate.
- Internal Resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the batteryatus.
- Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
- Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere.
- Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp(Optional)
UOBDII Official Blog All rights reserved Battery Analyzer: Foxwell BT-780 VS. Foxwell BT705