Top 10 reasons to get the Autel MaxiSys MS906:
* Top 10 reasons to get the Autel MaxiSys MS906
- AUTEL MAXISYS MS906 is next generation of autel maxidas ds708
2. Online Update
3. Multi-languages: English/ France/ German/ Spanish/ Japanese/ Portuguese/ Russian
4. 1 year warranty and 1 year free online update .
5. With Big Screen
6. Run faster than autel maxidas ds708
8. High resolution
9. High hardware configuration
10. AUTEL Authorized Distributor, 100% original
* MaxiSys MS906 Features:
Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
9.7” 1,024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
operating system:Android 4.0 OS
Navigation: Easy & Intuitive
Vehicle coverage: more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Capabilities: codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
Displays: in text, graph, analog and digital gauge
Cloud-based Data Manager: saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Printer: Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi
Remote technical support
* original Autel MaxiSys MS906 Specifications:
Operating System AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
Display 9.7 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power
Input Voltage 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption 6.5 W
Operating Temperature -10 to 55 ℃ (14 to 131 ℉)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Housing Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D) 300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
*MaxiSys MS906 connection instruction:
1.connect the main cable’s 15pin femaleconnector to the BD15 port on the top of the MaxiSys MS906 display tablet.tighten the captive screws.
2.Connect the 16pin male connector of the main cable to the vehicle’s DTC, which is generally located under the vehicle dash.
3.power up the display tablet. your MasiSys MS906 is now ready for use as a diagnostic device.
1. Power up the MaxiSys MS906 Display Tablet, and ensure that it is connected to a power source and with steady internet connection.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
If you only want to update some individual items, tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item.
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version if there is One.
* Autel MS906 package:
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)
UOBDII All rights reserved Autel DS708 Update Version-MaxiSys MS906 Is Released!