Reading from the first picture:
1) Its name is Nissan / Infinity PIN Code Calculator 6.0, the version is 6.0
2) Supported models: for all New BCM Modules of Nissan and Infinity cars 2007-2012 and 2013-2014.
Additional inform beyond this picture, this calculator can work with this models: Altima Sedan, Altima Coupe, Versa Hatchback, Versa Sedan, Cube, Sentra, Nissan Leaft, Maxima.Z, Z Roadster, GTR, Juke, Rouge, Murano, Murano Cross Cabriolet, Xterra, Pathfinder, Armada, Quest, Frontier, Titan, 370Z, Xtrail, Tiida, Frontier, March, Cima, Fuga, Skyline, Latio, New Teana, New Snny, Patrol, Qashqai, Dualis, Froniter, Navara, Livina, Grand Livina, Bluebird, G Sedan, G Coupe, G Convertible, Infiniti M, Infinity Ex, Infiniti JX, Infiniti QX.
2) It shows serial, Cumulative and contains 1000 tokens (it will deduct 5 tokens to calculate one 20-digit pin code, 4 digit code not deduct tokens)
3) Input BCM Num then click “Calculate” to get pin.
4) It is only available with English.
Reading from the second picture:
1) PIN Code Calculator 6.0 for Nissan / Infinity packed with one USB dongle and one CD
2) The CD contains “NissanInfinity PIN Code Calculator 6.0.exe”
3) Plug the USB dongle into the computer USB port, then copy the software in the CD and paste to the computer, then run “NissanInfinity PIN Code Calculator 6.0.exe”.
UOBDII All rights reserved Anyone need pin code for new Nissan Infinity from BCM Module?