Solution for xprog 5.0 clone unknown command, software error

I have problem. I have xprog 5.0 clone. I install on win7 x 32bit, adobe reader 10. Update ok. Run error : unknown command. Software error. How to solve?

Xprog 1

Error
I repair my xprog v5.0 in this way.
I use UPA-USB Device Programmer v1.2 to repair my xprog
1. Erase Chip (Atmega64)
2. Lock Bytes all True before Programming and fuse bytes like in photo fuse.jpg
3. Write Flash
4. Write EEprom
5. After write flash and eeprom configurate Lock Bytes see photo lockbytes.jpg

Another way is also use UPA-USB Device Programmer v1.2, but to update 5.5 to 5.5.1
(uobd2 engineer is testing 5.5.1 version)
Steps:
1. Erase chip atmega 64
2. Program eeprom , Flash
3. Set Lock bits and fuse bits. Program lock bits, fuse bits.
4. Copy Xprogbox 5.51 to C:\ and run Xprognew.reg
5. Run XprogDesktop.exe and update.

Many users have already successfully update v5.0 to 5.5.1, this is successful case:
Working ECU:
1.All works ok cas 2 cas3 read and write in first time
2.My old xprog-m 5.0 now have the 5.51 version succesfully installed!, I already tested with Infineon xc23xx, Mac7242, SPI, I2C, Microwire eeproms, some 9S12, HC11, HC05 and TMS. Works great, verify error also fixed with update. Before this update I can’t read/write the HC05H12, now it’s working!. All authorizations activated.

XPROG 5.0 SUCCESFULLY UPDATED TO 5.51

Save

(Visited 488 times, 1 visits today)